June 28, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:31 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 01:20 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/p7nfe2
  • 08:01 Slept in. Sweet. #fb
  • 10:11 Puppy class is done for the day.
  • 10:46 RT @samluce: @mattmckee and I are tied. Vote for the most influential #kidmin tweeter. www.cmconnect.org/ // vote 4 @samluce
  • 14:00 #squarespace #squarespace #squarespace
  • 14:03 RT @JonathanNelson: Lifehacker - Top 10 Productivity Basics Explained - Productivity bit.ly/EJI7z // become more effecient
  • 14:06 RT @jackalopekid: What is your favorite Bible Story? #biblestory // I like the story of Mephibosheth. Invited to the King's table
  • 14:11 Baught new shorts today. Why are all new shorts like capri length? Or am I really that short? #fb
  • 17:59 Azlan playing a shooting game. #fb twitpic.com/8m9ra
  • 19:43 Here is our SportsLife team who is leading our VBS alternative. It starts Monday. #kidmin #fb
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates