June 29, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:01 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:31 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/lww82n
  • 08:35 Church is on. Love being apart of it.
  • 17:35 Smash Camp is set up and ready to go. Kids will be here in the morning. Woot! #fb
  • 23:01 Fun Cheap Idea #1: Slaughter Salon: Centri-Kid Camp 2009, originally uploaded by jcisonline. OK so I love fun c.. tinyurl.com/leuzjg
  • 23:01 Hot Chocolate a Hit at Summer Camp?: Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Sticks, originally uploaded by believer9. .. tinyurl.com/lyltdy
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates