June 27, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 01:20 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:49 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/n6hx3l
  • 05:56 Jackson, Fawcett, McMahon were ad icons, too usat.me/?35467510 // interesting
  • 06:00 Vote for the most influential #kidmin tweeter: www.cmconnect.org // @prince4jc thinks there is east coast bias. Give him some love
  • 06:01 Men's Bible Study time. #fb
  • 08:43 Still a lot to do for Smash Camp. Media Shout here I come.
  • 11:46 Having lunch with the family. Taking a break to all things Smash Camp.
  • 15:31 Lifechurch jokes with Perry Noble | samluce.com bit.ly/1jV73J // Wow. That's funny.
  • 16:11 Almost forgot #squarespace. That was close.
  • 16:37 RT @SpencerClick: Heading to dinner @ Red Robin. Yummmmmm! #fb // I wish I could join you. I'm not just eating fruit anymore.
  • 16:39 RT @chadnorman: twitpic.com/8i2bw - The indoor playground I'm at has a fail whale logo! // it's like #FunnyFriday or something
  • 16:44 RT @ScottWilliams: My 10yo just asked me what puberty is! // did you say, "hair in places where you wish it wasn't"
  • 17:51 Looking at Pictures of Bonnie &PT on Facebook. I really miss those guys. Concrats on 10 years of marriage. #fb
  • 19:21 Hanging with good friends. That's a great Friday night. #fb
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates