June 24, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 01:20 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:20 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/mnxnh5
  • 06:21 U.S. economy suspends festival fun usat.me/?35428598 // So where do I get my fried Twinkies?
  • 10:53 getting ready for Smash Camp next week. Of course this could be said almost every tweet until June 29th.
  • 10:56 WARNING: Yet Another Twitter Scam Invades Trending Topics bit.ly/12U1Lv // be careful out there
  • 15:18 Communicate with anyone in up to 45 languages. BabelWith.me automatically translates your conversation as you type. bit.ly/dWCLc
  • 15:52 With all of the new updates to Tweetdeck and Seesmic Desktop, I really don't know which one is better. That's a great thing.
  • 17:25 Grilling out. Nothing seems to make me feel more manly.
  • 18:06 RT @kycat1a: @mattmckee try it without your shirt on and holding a cold one. $20 says you feel more manly. // r u talking about grilling out
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates