June 23, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:20 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:47 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/nqbtgh
  • 06:22 Iran arrests relatives of ex-leader usat.me/?35418382 // praying for Iran
  • 06:25 T-Mobile plans July launch of new Google phone usat.me/?35418956 // 18 different gPhone models expected this year
  • 07:31 VBS alternative starts a week from today. It's called Smash Camp. It's going to be a busy week.
  • 10:03 RT @JonathanNelson: 10 useful Twitter presentations | Blog | Econsultancy bit.ly/X44iz // very nice
  • 10:29 WARNING: New Malware Threat in Twitter's Trending Topics bit.ly/HH2l6 // beware
  • 12:31 Back to work on the July 5th sermon to adults. It's on Job 42.
  • 13:08 RT @ChristineYJones Will social networking make conferences passe? // or will it only enhance the experience? Great question #kidmin
  • 15:51 Ministry Monday: It's time for NEW: Have you ever tried to do something new? Whether it was a new game to play o.. tinyurl.com/nvho8j
  • 16:05 RT @mattmckee: 4 great post from @jonthancliff about Elevate Jr. bit.ly/12P3T @mikefjohnson will appreciate it for sure. #kidmin
  • 18:48 Time for some hoops. I'm such a baller.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates