June 20, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 01:13 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 01:14 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/lvpdvh
  • 05:45 Coffee bible study great guys will get up early for that every friday. tinyurl.com/lcx9ma
  • 07:47 RT @MichaelHyatt: What do you do when you meet with a key leader? I just posted "20 Questions to Ask Other Leaders." tr.im/p2QU
  • 09:29 RT @deanlusk: Potentially dangerous way to start a sentence: "I don't think that God would..." // very true.
  • 10:18 I'm not buying the new iPhone today. That doesn't mean that I won't just waiting on the new jailbreak
  • 10:21 Heading to a lunch I've been looking forward to because the other 2 guys are much smarter than I am.
  • 11:51 RT @kycat1a: Best sign of the week. Making @mattmckee happy. I took the picture myself. bit.ly/z8hYE // I am proud.
  • 14:46 Hanging out with @Jessica_mckee without the boys. This is nice.
  • 17:02 Date Night.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates