June 21, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:48 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 01:13 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/l4l8em
  • 08:05 #squarespace is still giving iPhones away. I would like one.
  • 10:03 Going to exercise.
  • 13:01 RT @jackalopekid: iPhone 3GS Teardowns Reveal Underclocked CPU And More : digg.com/d1uIdI?t // interesting
  • 13:03 RT @ScottWilliams: EVALUATE, ADJUST, RE-EVALUATE, RE-ADJUST, MAKE TOUGH DECISIONS, GROW... (repeat) // nice but why r u yelling at me
  • 20:29 Opening Tweetdeck for the first time today. Got a lot done around the house instead.
  • 22:18 Going to bed. Huge day at church tomorrow. Starting new 5th/6th grade ministry. #kidmin
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates