June 19, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 01:14 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 01:17 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and .. tinyurl.com/ ...
  • 06:48 iPhone 3.0 a cut-and-paste win for Twitter bit.ly/4mU4o // nice assumptions but I'm not sure.
  • 06:51 LG readies first 47LH50 3D LCD TV bit.ly/6J3vc // 3D is coming. Can I get it without glasses please?
  • 11:16 Family came to the office to have lunch. That's a very nice surprise on a busy day.
  • 15:07 wondering where the day has gone.
  • 15:57 need to go to the chiropractor. so here I come @drmattfinke.
  • 18:17 RT @TechCrunch: All In the Family: Sergey Brin Loans 23andme $10 Million And Google Ponies Up $2.6 Million tcrn.ch/4D1 by @leenarao
  • 18:22 RT @kennyconley: ill be swimmin in this soon. woot! twitpic.com/7r2a7 // on purpose?
  • 20:11 restoring the iPhone as a new phone. It wasn't playing well with a former jailbroken phone. most of my apps from the store were invisible
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates