June 18, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 01:17 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:45 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/nrbadm
  • 06:13 Hoping to think new thoughts today.
  • 09:33 RT @drmattfinke: some great articles are in our monthly office newsletter. bit.ly/W9LS1 // great reads on personal health.
  • 10:05 Just got some Acer Netbooks ($220) for our ministries. Setting 1 of them up now for Fellowship One Check In. #kidmin
  • 10:51 Getting ready to have lunch with an elder of our church. Yes on purpose and no I'm not in trouble.
  • 14:23 Still haven't updated my iPhone. Am I a slacker or what?
  • 14:24 RT @aldricchang: New blog post: Classrooms without Blackboards bit.ly/8cBSZ // nice
  • 14:27 #squarespace, here is my daily entry. Now pick me please.
  • 16:18 Sign Wednesday: Trying to be The World's Worst: Here is a marketing strategy you don't see everyday. Believe it .. tinyurl.com/ltz2gk
  • 18:44 Going to play basketball. Still haven't updated my iPhone to 3.0 yet.
  • 18:53 RT @JesusNeedsNewPR: Jesus Greeting Cards! jesusneedsnewpr.blogspot.com/2009/06/jesus-greeting-cards.html Perhaps the best EVER... :)
  • 21:02 finally updating my iPhone to 3.0. @pudgehuckaby will be proud to know.
  • 21:04 Saw a private screening of the movie Fuel last night. My great friend John King is in it. Basic message, Change the World, Change your fuel
  • 22:20 Generating Usable Energy, Just by Driving | Wired.com bit.ly/18vRDh // interesting innovation. I don't think it will scale though
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates