June 14, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:41 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:41 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/mp63o2
  • 08:00 Saying bye to our Senior High group going to Mexico on a mission trip
  • 08:29 Twitterific isn't working on my iPhone. Can't share articles from USAToday until they fix it.
  • 10:24 The crazy dog is turning into a good dog. Puppy training is working. tinyurl.com/ko3eh4
  • 13:18 I hope I win an iPhone 3GS from #squarespace
  • 13:58 I'm preparing for a wedding that I'm doing in about 2 hours. Yes I do weddings. #fb
  • 17:48 Just finished a wedding. I like the small at home type. You get to know the family better.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates