June 15, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:42 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:41 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/n5m7wp
  • 12:40 Can't believe my first tweet of the day is coming after 1:30 pm. Church was great this morning.
  • 12:44 Question of the day: How do you get a percussionist off your porch? Give him money for the pizza.
  • 13:05 RT @JonathanNelson: Fail: 12 Ways To Blow Your Investor Pitch bit.ly/B97g0 // very nice info
  • 13:07 Oh #squarespace, maybe today will be the day I win an iPhone 3GS.
  • 16:19 Watching Monster's Inc. with the family. Boys seeing it for the first time.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates