June 13, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:41 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 00:43 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/nso6sl
  • 05:53 Men's Bible Study this morning. I get up early because it's worth it.
  • 05:55 RT @curtjonestweets: Microsoft To Sell Windows 7 Without IE in Europe: Odd and Unnecessary ow.ly/dGfL // really?
  • 09:25 Here is my #squarespace entry for an iPhone 3GS.
  • 10:13 Heading to a Pull & Pay place in Milford. Got to get a new mirror for my passenger side door.
  • 11:39 1st time to a Pull and Pay. Interesting how the jack up the cars. twitpic.com/77czt
  • 11:42 Got a mirror for my car. I just hope it works.
  • 13:04 I wonder if this sign works... twitpic.com/77lvr
  • 13:40 New mirror is installed. Replacements never look exact as the old one but it's close.
  • 14:35 Thanks to @worldprayr @bard_letsinger @robinmckee @pudgehuckaby & @philharris for the #followfriday shout outs.
  • 14:37 Did someone say #squarespace? No. Oh well... I guess I just needed to try and win an iPhone.
  • 14:46 I just reached level 2. #spymaster bit.ly/playspy
  • 21:17 Dinner club was great tonight.
  • 23:00 waiting on facebook. it's almost go time.
  • 23:05 I can't believe I missed mattmckee on facebook. How in the world? Instead I went with mckeelive which is my website.
  • 23:06 so you can now visit my facebook url at facebook.com/mckeelive
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates