June 7, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 01:34 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 05:58 Men's Bible Study is one thing that I lo.. tinyurl.com/qg7t95
  • 07:26 Patriot and I are having a Father/Son day. Big plans. Right now we are locked out of my parents though.
  • 09:28 Heading to Kings Island with Patriot. Roller Coasters here we come.
  • 10:59 4 rides down and 1 more to go before lunch. Patriot is doing really well.
  • 11:25 Patriot just looked at a girl and said, "Wow! She is rockin' it!" and in fact she was with about 75 tattoos.
  • 15:51 Azlan's new bike for his Potty Party. No more changing diapers for me. Woot! twitpic.com/6rtri
  • 18:44 The Potty Party is in full force. Here is the cake. twitpic.com/6scrv
  • 20:27 Potty Party is over. The kids are in bed. It's time to relax.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates