June 6, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 05:58 Men's Bible Study is one thing that I love every week. Get in a group if you aren't already. #fb
  • 10:50 At Jo Ann's Fabric with the family. Getting stuff for Azlan's Potty Party tomorrow. WOW!
  • 11:38 Welcome to Moe's.
  • 12:30 RT @kycat1a: @mattmckee Hidden Secrets of your Wii remotes: bit.ly/891gR // very nice info
  • 13:10 Step into the ring with 'Punch-Out!!' remake usat.me/?35260730 // Father's Day gift? Hint.
  • 13:29 RT @ChristineYJones: What women want...and don't often get...bit.ly/MogD0 // I expected the answer to be brownies. I was wrong.
  • 14:31 Here comes the biggest #followfriday that I have ever done. Everyone I suggest is worthy of your attention. Here comes the noise.
  • 14:50 OK #followfriday is done for this week. Some well known and some that should be. I hope you enjoy your new following.
  • 21:25 Still getting ready for Azlan's Potty Party tomorrow. Here is a custom door for the bathroom. #fb twitpic.com/6puee
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates