June 8, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:12 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 01:34 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing an.. tinyurl.com/p5hsnq
  • 06:03 Horizon Church meets at Cincinnati Country Day School. 9:15 & 10:30. come join us.
  • 07:17 Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Tops U.S. Car Sales - Auto - FOXNews.com bit.ly/vYhp6 // Sad but true.
  • 16:24 Just finished a baptism service where 10 people were baptized. What a great celebration. #fb
  • 20:58 Watching the NBA Finals. Lakers are going to win in 6
  • 21:43 Apple jazzes up its iPhone with new software, handset coming usat.me/?35280472 // hugeweek for Apple. I'm expecting great things.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates