June 5, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 00:11 Daily Twitter Summary: What I'm doing and what I find interesting 07:19 Crash mystery tests limits of technology.. tinyurl.com/rdqmb9
  • 06:05 Having brakfast with Greg Gillott. He is a stud.
  • 06:54 Benefit spending soars to new high usat.me/?35246204 // incredible stats that are scary
  • 07:42 Thursday is a prayer focus day for me. What do you need prayer for today? #prayer
  • 07:46 Why and How I Am Tweeting by John Piper bit.ly/1W8Ix // Thanks @jessica_mckee. Great read. #fb
  • 11:00 RT @kycat1a: Does your iGoogle page look like Seth Godin's? bit.ly/HjuQ7 // mine is very similar believe it or not
  • 11:02 The family is coming to pick me up for lunch. Sweet! #fb
  • 17:35 Chillaxin'
  • 23:28 RT @samluce: Up praying for Gianni. // believe it or not but so am I.
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates