June 4, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


What I'm doing and what I find interesting
  • 07:19 Crash mystery tests limits of technology usat.me/?35232066 // new technology has been needed for a while
  • 08:23 Great breakfast with John King. Sorry oatmeal but I wanted eggs this morning.
  • 08:37 At the dentist. Are you scared of the dentist? #fb
  • 08:46 RT @moviepastor: God answers Knee Mail. #crummychurchsigns your turn. go. // come to church. This week's sermon "burn for eternity"
  • 09:32 No cavities. Woot! Woot! #fb
  • 09:50 RT @jasacker: What's the deal w/ pop-up video "narrators" on websites? I'm immediately turning it off or leaving ur site. // agreed
  • 10:59 A nice little #fistbump #tweetbump to all the #kidmin out there. Keep up the great work with kids.
  • 11:08 RT @loswhit 7 Keys To Starting A Movement bit.ly/hLOiC // classic
  • 14:05 At the hospital visiting with Chad our Senior Pastor and their new baby boy they are adopting
  • 14:23 Here Is Quinn Jaxon Hovind. Hope he goes home Saturday. Congrats to Chad and Beth and their adoption. #fb twitpic.com/6jrb1
  • 16:39 The old college saying, "Those were the best 8 years of my life" usat.me/?35230702
  • 16:40 Sign Wednesday: Animoto Mashup: 2 years and one month ago I started Sign Wednesday. Yes I am a self professed si.. tinyurl.com/ojha7v
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter if you would like.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates