June 1, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Up in 3D is well worth the money. Very very nice movie. #
  • What do you do after a kid's movie? We go get ice cream. #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/mss8ak #
  • RT @TerryStorch: Google's goal isn't creating an "iPhone killer," it's creating a vibrant mobile ecosystem... bit.ly/rnkJa #
  • Has anyone else played Rockstars Live on iPhone? #fb #
  • GM to get $30.1 billion more in federal aid for bankruptcy usat.me/?35206148 // I'd take half of 1%. that would be sweet. #
  • Just listed myself at localtweeps.com in ZIP/Postal District 45243. List yourself to find (and get found by) tweeps near you! #
  • Why Children Who Learn Self-Control Prosper bit.ly/XQc6p // great post by Keith Johnson #kidmin #
  • Ministry Monday: Jesus has a branding problem part 4: Who is the brand manager for Jesus? Do you think Jesus nee.. tinyurl.com/nuy9lo #
  • Just ate lunch with @chadricks & @schultzetime. The food was horrible at Moy's in Kenwood. The company was great! #
  • RT @tonymorganlive: NYT: "Google appears to be throwing down the gauntlet in the e-book market." bit.ly/MRWHk #
  • Top Ten Things Parents Should Know About Pixar's Up | GeekDad | Wired.com bit.ly/D2gfd // nice review #kidmin and very nice movie #
  • Won by a walk: I was just informed by the resident baseball fan that the Mets won a game by a walk. By a walk!Of.. tinyurl.com/nyxtda #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates