June 2, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Up.. tinyurl.com/ln97rl #
  • Just played basketball for an hour. I'm out of shape. #
  • Microsoft unveils hands-free gaming usat.me/?35217320 // can't wait to try this out. It will be a while but still #
  • Great breakfast this morning at First Watch. I can't believe I look forward to their oatmeal as much as I do. #
  • Tired of putting stuff off. It's a Get Stuff Done type of day. Watch out. #
  • RT @TerryStorch: Google Wave: Why it's so good and enterprise software is so bad - CNET News: bit.ly/wbM7U // nice article #
  • I'm downtown at fountain square. Here is a police officer on a horse. twitpic.com/6gwcd #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. qik.com/video/1794902 #
  • EdYoungBlog: The Cussing Pastor bit.ly/1ZPNn // @edyoung is stepping on toes again. #
  • staff meeting here I come. big things to talk about today. #
  • cultural shifts | GinaMcClain.com bit.ly/10jnvc // great reminder of policy vs culture #
  • killing ants and spiders in my office. What in the world is going on here? Seriously, I have killed 12 ants today on my desk. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates