May 20, 2009

Sign Wednesday: Birthday Cakes


Today I celebrate my 31st birthday. I have had more people tell me happy birthday today then when I turned 16 I think. Of course this is thanks to Facebook and Twitter but still. It has been very nice.

I am also glad that I haven't received any of the following birthday cakes from people today.












I am amazed by the number of bad cakes that can be found. Of course I am amazed by the number of bad signs there are too.

By the way, if you were going to get me a cake... This ice cream birthday cake would be great.



That's what I'm talking about.

comments

2 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Birthday Cakes"
  1. Kenny said...
    May 20, 2009 at 9:23 PM

    I've just gotta say. The Tom Seleck chest hair cake freaks me out in so many ways.

  2. Jan said...
    May 20, 2009 at 10:08 PM

    You couldn't eat the ice cream cake, anyway, during your "Fruit Flush!"

    Happy Birthday and we'll look forward to having a big piece of cake later this week!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates