May 20, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • At the in-laws watching the finale of 24. They recorded it. This makes me like them even more. #
  • RT @SpencerClick: Looking forward to lunch with @mattmckee tomorrow // can't wait to connect #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. En.. tinyurl.com/r9lsr8 #
  • Dippin' Dots looks for next flash-frozen hit: Coffee dots usat.me/?35013834 // I don't think the ice cream of the future worked. #
  • 'Footloose' revisited: Ohio teen suspended for going to a prom usat.me/?35018652 // religion not God gets in the way again #
  • Day 2 of a 3 day detox. Yes I'm doing a detox on my b-day. Celebrating Friday instead. Here's my b-day cake today twitpic.com/5jybn #
  • Just joined a twibe. Visit twibes.com/kidmin to join // I wanted to be like @samluce #
  • Funniest birthday card I've gotten today. #fb bit.ly/4VhRK #
  • RT @dustinaagaard: @mattmckee HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May it be the best birthday detox ever. // The best birthday wish so far. : - ) #
  • Getting ready to have lunch with @spencerclick. Children's pastor in Dayton. I'm wearing plaid pants for the occasion. #
  • For the record, I'm 31 today not 41. Not that 41 is bad, but come on. I don't look that old do I? #
  • Have you published your blog at Amazon yet?: Do you have a blog? Have you published your blog for Amazon's Kind.. tinyurl.com/owsqqw #
  • It would be significantly easier to wish you a happy birthday if you were on Facebook bit.ly/1FxSa #fb // to true today. #
  • RT @SchultzeeTime: watching One Prayer messages... 2009 is way better than 2008 & I'm not even 1/2 way through them! // sweet. #
  • Sign Wednesday: Birthday Cakes: Today I celebrate my 31st birthday. I have had more people tell me happy birthda.. tinyurl.com/os6knj #
  • RT @jabberfrog: Happy B-day, @mattmckee! This post is 4 u. bit.ly/VaN2Q // thank you very much #
  • Hanging with the family. That's what birthdays are all about. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates