May 19, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • End of the year track banquet is over. It was another good year. #
  • RT @problogger: 6 REAL Reasons why Followers Follow - is.gd/B0ri // good insight #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Ju.. tinyurl.com/r7a3cd #
  • Just sat down to watch the 24. DirecTV was down for all 2 hours. I recorded a message that says don't call we know there's a problem #
  • In tight job market, some teens start their own businesses usat.me/?35085170 // are your #stumin doing the same? #
  • RT @AaronsUKBBBlog: Bomani Jones confirms that John Wall will attend UK- Says Calipari will likely head to Raleigh today or Tomorrrow // YES #
  • Just found out that I get to go make a hospital visit today. These are vital opportunities for ministry but always tough. #
  • RT @jessica_mckee Guess you can find Jesus anywhere you look for Him.Or should I say Cheesus? bit.ly/E696r // That's funny. #
  • Heading to the hospital. #
  • Staff meeting #
  • Accept Jesus Christ and Get a Free Playstation 3 bit.ly/11fkCH // This is horrible. Absolutely horrible. #kidmin #
  • 10 Tips for Building Brand Communities bit.ly/D6ac0 // great info about social marketing #
  • RT @phillycheese: @mattmckee just an FYI, that site is complete satire. It's not an actual church. // Satire or not, it's still horrible #
  • Today is day 1 of a 3 day detox. @jessica_mckee is doing it as well. I'm starting to really feel it. #
  • Here is Azlan in his Power Wheels Jeep. twitpic.com/5im5m #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates