May 31, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/krb8pp #
  • Crazy weather tonight in Cincinnati. House just got pelted by hail. Big storms in Loveland. Stay safe out there. #
  • RT @SchultzeeTime: @mattmckee you need another pair of shoes like I need a kidney stone // I got shoes, hope you don't get kidney stones #
  • Setting up for church. You should join us. #
  • Had a lot of fun with our Junior High Ministry today. #fb #
  • Just got done mowing. now going to see the movie. tinyurl.com/ksfyz2 #
  • Watching UP in 3D. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates