May 30, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/kq2d3k #
  • At puppy training. Toodles is doing well. #
  • getting ready to go to a birthday party. it's at a water park. The boys have their suits on. I don't. #
  • I'm live streaming video. Come see what I'm seeing. qik.com/video/1772829 #
  • The last video was a sprinkler park. A great idea for churches looking for something different. #kidmin #
  • Shopping with the family at Prime Outlets. I need new shoes. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates