May 29, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. We.. tinyurl.com/n9sg53 #
  • ? of the day "Why is a come to Jesus meeting not like meeting Jesus but instead seems to end poorly?" #
  • Men's Bible Study this morning was on Judges Chapter 9 #
  • Working on a talk for Junior Highers. Talking about the fear of doing wrong. Using the parable of the talents. Any thoughts? #fb #
  • RT @theuprisinglive: @mattmckee doing enough to get by is the same as doing nothing at all... do something! // well said sir #
  • Picking up garage parts to fix my garage tonight. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates