May 28, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • We are home. #fb #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/okxpjs #
  • Toys R Us acquires high-end retailer FAO Schwarz usat.me/?35176032 // interesting #
  • Meeting with John King this morning. I really like that guy. Now heading to work. #
  • Trying to catch up after vacation. #fb #
  • Google: Expect 18 Android Phones by Year's End - NYTimes.com bit.ly/mph8m // sticking with iPhone but can't wait to see them #
  • Special interview with ministry leaders, John Maxwell bit.ly/19LGNc // That made me laugh. #
  • Seth's Blog: Challenging convention bit.ly/iMZsv // great read from the Godin #
  • #102 Stuff Kids Pastors Like: Acronyms I am not sure who likes acronyms better churches or the government. In th.. tinyurl.com/mddqcu #
  • Take a moment and vote for 2 Crafty Chicks bit.ly/ynYP9 // I'm helping out a friend. You can help me out, just take a second and vote #
  • Bing - A better way to search from Microsoft bit.ly/uVLoI // is it going to be live search like the future of twitter? #
  • read. reply. repeat. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates