May 27, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/qnk3xs #
  • This is what we call dinner at Patti's in Grand River, Kentucky. #fb twitpic.com/60t60 #
  • The bass have quit. Blugill aren't picture worthy. #fb #
  • Four states adopt 'no-smiles' policy for driver's licenses usat.me/?35149838 // a little ridiculous #
  • Last day of a 5 day vacation. Hope to fish one more time before the 5 hour drive back to Cincinnati. #fb #
  • Heading home. Should be home in just over 5 hours. #
  • Just went thru 1 of those "you can't see out your windsheild" rain storms. Interstate was flash flooded in spots. Be careful on WKY parkway #
  • Less than 100 miles from home. That is always a good feeling. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates