May 26, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/o5zkkd #
  • Some medical myths come straight from the doctor usat.me/?35147810 // who knew? #
  • Another day of vacation today. I could get use to this. #fb #
  • Twitter has millions tweeting in public communication service usat.me/?35148034 // nice #
  • RT @SocialMedia411: BTW, 8 New Twitter Applications to Launch at The Twitter Conference: bit.ly/OZXvV Should be a fun day. #140tc #
  • Riding a boat around lake Barkley. #
  • Here is what happens when your lure gets caught in a tree. #fb twitpic.com/609y8 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates