May 25, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/otjwp3 #
  • Hanging with the family. Still didn't get to fish yet. Hope to before the night is done. #fb #
  • One cast. One Fish. twitpic.com/5vz9i #
  • Ended up catching 5 fish. Patriot caught at least 7. He is a machine. #
  • Alaskans do well in a hairy international bout usat.me/?35143396 // that's just strange. #
  • RT @pblackshaw: "SCALPEL..SCISSORS...TWITTER!" Surgery Generated Media -- SGM? tinyurl.com/ovekwb // for Dr. Logeman #
  • RT @bryan_robison: Being challenged by "Getting Things Done" by David Allen. Great book on organization! I highly recommend it. // agree! #
  • Just got done fishing. Caught 2 good size bass. Sorry no pics just fish stories. #
  • RT @CoffeeWithChris: Just Read : Dear Youth Pastor : YouthMinBlog.com/?p=598 // must read for youth workers! // and #kidmin. Nice job #
  • Help Please #kidmin, please vote 4 2 Craft Chicks bit.ly/16UYok #
  • Just caught another 7 fish. Lake Barkley is a great lake. #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates