May 18, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Just got done making S'mores. Now it's time for a walk. #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. So.. tinyurl.com/r8r28x #
  • Foodies flock to Twitter-savvy food trucks usat.me/?35067326 // business using Twitter to get sales. #
  • Needed a change of scenery so I came downtown Cincinnati. Rich Palmer is letting me use his office today. #
  • Trouble accessing gmail remotely: Here's an unrelated tech tip:If you access Gmail using a program on your compu.. tinyurl.com/oknxgl #
  • Ministry Monday: Jesus has a branding problem part 3: Yesterday our family was sitting around a table having lun.. tinyurl.com/pvjyza #
  • A change of scenery is always good. It truly does impact your thinking #
  • Former Tampa Bay coach Jon Gruden is replacing Tony Kornheiser on MNF tinyurl.com/pc9t4p #
  • Had a great phone call with @mikefjohnson today. Talking about the future of #kidmin and #fammin #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates