May 16, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Done mowing. Had to push it all. Hands are ringing. #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Tr.. tinyurl.com/puxwur #
  • Thanks 2 @cindymetcalf @samluce @allyevens @pudgehuckaby @henryjz for the #followfriday love. Appreciate it. Back at you. Give them a follow #
  • just saw Iron Man for the 2nd time. Still a great movie that I didn't expect to be that good. #
  • Great 2 #followfriday @d_w_scott @deanlusk @m_square @prince4jc @spencerclick @kycat1a @kevincooper @jabberfrog @jonathancliff @kennyconley #
  • Just downloaded Cold Play's free album. You can too here: bit.ly/WTgiP . You've got to like free. #
  • What Every Pastoral Assistant Should Know…maybe: Last week my assistant approached me about a presentation that.. tinyurl.com/r7zn5w #
  • Puppy training here we come. #
  • Heading to the last soccer game of the season. Hoping Patriot has a game were he pays attention. It's amazing how expectations have changed #
  • Patriot scored a goal. That's my boy! #
  • Playing Wii with Patriot and Azlan. I'm glad I can still win at Mario Cart. #
  • Let's Do eLunch: This content from: Duct Tape Marketing Let's Do eLunch As more and more people work virtually, .. tinyurl.com/pmgqf8 #
  • How Twitter and Facebook Now Compete with Google: Last year I wrote a blog post entitled "If the news is importa.. tinyurl.com/r3xw6c #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates