May 17, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • So I've got ball bearings popping off my garage door. Service call is in my future. Any good companies you know of? #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Do.. tinyurl.com/p34ybs #
  • I hope you make it to church today and encounter God in a great way. #
  • Extended music today at Horizon Church. I really like these days. #
  • A picture of Tim today in our Children's service. Nice. #kidmin twitpic.com/5d4f9 #
  • Playing golf with Tim Selnick #fb #
  • Played 9 holes in 1 hr 45 min. Shot a 43. Felt good to swing the sticks. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates