May 15, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Track meets are done for the year. Woot! #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/qnjftx #
  • Men's Bible Study this morning in the book of Judges looking at the story of Gideon. I love this story. #
  • Did some social media consulting this morning. Rule 1: you have to use it for it to be effective. #
  • Bands warm up for busy summer on the road usat.me/?35056864 // any Coldplay tickets for Cincinnati cheap? #
  • RT @GuyKawasaki: The "misplaced sense of entitlement" of some Internet users. I agree. Must read! adjix.com/a8p7 // nice #
  • A nice day off. Spending time with the family. I don't tweet as much on days like this. I wonder why? #
  • Time to mow. Anybody want to do it for me? I live in Loveland, OH. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates