May 14, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/obrfgj #
  • Direct sales (like Avon, Mary Kay) offer recession-proof jobs usat.me/?35044820 // @Jessica_mckee can answer questions. She loves it. #
  • RT @SpencerClick: Somebody tell me something about: their ministry - their church - or themselves. Something that makes you unique! #kidmin #
  • Tattoos being used for medical alerts usat.me/?35043754 // still not getting a tat. Needles just scare me. #
  • RT @pblackshaw: Disney: "In the future, marketing departments will be renamed engagement departments" // Nice. Very Nice. #
  • Just had 2 great phone calls. 1 with @michaelchanley talking about Jott.com and 2 with @m_square about Twitter and summer stuff. #kidmin #
  • Tech Thursday: Twitter Failed Me!: I hate to admit this but Twitter failed me. That's correct. The almighty soci.. tinyurl.com/re9bjx #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates