May 7, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. RT @samluce: @ki #
  • Intel, Microsoft, Dell band together for WiGig usat.me/?34979408 // 6 GB/second wireless speed would be very nice #
  • A fifth of US homes have cellphones, no landlines usat.me/?34979200 // some are asking, "What's a landline?" #
  • Thursday is a normal extra prayer day for me. Today just happens to be the National Prayer Day. If you have any request let me know. #pray #
  • RT @tweetmeme Twitter Crowns Bit.ly As The King of Short Links; Here's What It Means - ReadWriteWeb bit.ly/bqqa2 #
  • praying with my eyes open. #
  • RT @tweetmeme Manny Ramirez will be suspended 50 games for positive drug test - Los Angeles Times bit.ly/wgZCz #
  • Media Shout and Illustrator running about the same speed I ran a half marathon last year. #
  • RT @tweetmeme Video: Intel, we are rock stars bit.ly/ZSqa8 #
  • If you didn't know @ChristineYJones is now on Twitter. Give a little #kidmin love to the CM Mag editor. #
  • RT @jonathancliff: @kennyconley it's true.however his @mattmckee impression is PERFECT // I would like to see @samluce impression of me too #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

1 Response to "Daily Twitter Summary"
  1. Thoughts From Jeff said...
    May 8, 2009 at 5:28 PM

    thanks for the day in review

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates