May 8, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/d9h6pp #
  • Getting ready for a yard sale that the family is having the next 2 days. #
  • The lady behind the counter calls this the "crack muffin". Pick yours up at Coffee Please in Cincy. twitpic.com/4rvpc #
  • Men's Bible Study this morning was on Judges 4 & 5. Read it ifyou want a nice camping story. :-) #
  • RT @theuprisinglive: twitpic.com/4rhpm they don't look like children's pastors... Fanny packs? @samluce @mattmckee @jonathancliff #
  • Yard Sale is on! twitpic.com/4rzwq #
  • Great lunch with @fuelking. Even better he paid. #
  • RT @tweetmeme 50 Beautiful and Effective Package Designs | Webdesigner Depot bit.ly/3eiRc #
  • What were the top baby names of '08? usat.me/?35001216 // For some reason Patriot and Azlan didn't make it. #fb #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates