May 6, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • RT @samluce: @kidpastor Actually we use Fellowship One. We like it very much. IMHO it is the best #kidmin check in system out there. / ditto #
  • Kind of late to the party but my good friend @samluce has an incredible article in K! Magazine. Read it here. cli.gs/zr8YXe #
  • OK, bad link on @samluce article last tweet.. Here is the great article by a great Children's Pastor. bit.ly/51kdB #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/d5rzzu #
  • Sorry First Watch for the lack of attendance lately. I'm on my way. #
  • Teens compete with laid-off adults for summer jobs usat.me/?34968356 // interesting. #
  • A larger Kindle could upend textbooks, periodicals usat.me/?34967280 // could this help save newspapers? #
  • RT @tweetmeme The Retweeting Movement Adds Some Powerful New Tools bit.ly/1KCCs #
  • Posterous Turns Email Lists Into Group Blogs bit.ly/m7nQ5 // This is a nice tool for those wanting to start collaborating using email #
  • RT @tweetmeme Firefox Could Be the Real Facebook Challenger - ReadWriteWeb bit.ly/Qoj0C #
  • RT @tweetmeme URL Shortening Wars: Twitter Ditches TinyURL For bit.ly tinyurl.com/dy3jsv #
  • Orange Brown Bag Lunch Collaboration: Here are video segments of the Brown Bag Lunch Collaboration breakout at #.. tinyurl.com/d2sy6d #
  • Sign Wednesday: Are you just McTrying?: Are you the real deal or are you McTrying? Are you trying to be somethin.. tinyurl.com/c5ver6 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates