April 8, 2009

Sign Wednesday: Don't P Here


What do you do with a puppy who is certified a slow-learning, hyperactive, and ADHD dog? Especially one that pees every time you pet her? It is as if she loses all bodily control and has no clue what she is doing. Seriously, I want to know.

Here is one option that my beautiful wife found in our neighborhood: (her blog is here)



I don't think this will work but we might give it a try. My house would be covered in signs but if it helps I am willing to do it.

By the way, who is this sign intended for? Is it that big of a problem that it is worthy of a sign? And if it is an animal issue, then who is going to read it to them? Just questions that I need to ask my neighbors.

comments

0 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Don't P Here"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates