April 7, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Just ordered pasta from Pizzahut.com. Let's see how this goes. #
  • Just listed myself in the localtweeps.com local Twitter directory in ZIP 45243 #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/cfwf7o #
  • The pasta from Pizza Hut was surprisingly good. Worth a try for sure #
  • I know it's not #followfriday but give @AFrugalFriend If you want to save money on everyday things. #
  • Watching the game at Gary Lytle's house. #
  • Anybody else turning the game off early and going to bed? #
  • 20% of U.S. preschoolers are obese usat.me/?34684988 // #kidmin story #
  • New Web address endings could be start of turf wars usat.me/?34687748 // I could buy another 100 domain names next year? #
  • Oatmeal in the tummy is better than in a bowl. #
  • Chapel at CHCA today was a blast. Hey, I had a lot of fun. #
  • Still can't believe it is snowing on April 7th in Cincinnati, OH. I miss Dallas on days like today. #
  • The best blog post @jonathancliff has ever written and it isn't even on his blog. #kidmin adjix.com/45ju #
  • working on my talk for tomorrow. need a good object lesson on victory. thoughts? #kidmin #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates