April 8, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Ju.. tinyurl.com/cm2opk #
  • Super ticked at our puppy right now. She somehow was able to pee in 4 different spots in our house in less than 10 minutes. Uurrgggg! #
  • Idol on DVR. #
  • Mama mia, Mario: Nintendo does it again with DSi usat.me/?34691384 // get ready to see a lot of these #kidmin #
  • Last day to speak at chapel at CHCA. Talking about victory today. #kidmin #
  • A kid says to me, I stayed up late last night. I say, How Late. 9:30 he say, I was watching Dancing with the Stars. He is a PARTY Animal #
  • Sign Wednesday: Don't P Here: What do you do with a puppy who is certified a slow-learning, hyperactive, and ADH.. tinyurl.com/b3y7xj #
  • FCC studies goal of nationwide affordable, fast Internet usat.me/?34698856 // it could be free and launched by Google but then no tax #
  • The Leadership Trap: I had a great conversation on Friday with a group of 12 guys in ministry throughout the cou.. tinyurl.com/c3e9hq #
  • RT @guykawasaki: Not Intended for Small Children: Easter Bunny Dissection adjix.com/2usk // #kidmin funny #
  • getting ready for Easter. MediaShout and Adobe Illustrator are my friends right now. #
  • Heading to the in-laws. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates