April 19, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/cdhz2f #
  • At dinner club. Rich Palmer is putting butter on his corn bread. Rob Carpenter wanted to know. #
  • I hear that Graeter's Strawberry Chip is great at least that is what Kellie Palmer says. Also Rich had a cat named Sparky. That's funny. #
  • Thinking not as many people coming to church today as last week but I hope I'm wrong. #kidmin #
  • Drain going out of our house was clogged. Water backed up in the basement. My Dad and Mom came over and fixed it. That's a true family. #
  • Study: Nearly half of high schoolers have been hazed usat.me/?34788704 // nice #stumin read #
  • Heading to Lowe's. Hope to fix 5 things when I get back. I said hope not not expect to #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

2 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
  1. Anna Meadows said...
    April 20, 2009 at 12:40 PM

    Looking forward to Ornage... only 8 days away. Hope we get a chance to connect through lunch or something--Anna

  2. Matt McKee said...
    April 20, 2009 at 3:24 PM

    Can't wait to get there as well. I hope we can connect as well. If nothing else, stop by the blogger's lounge. I will be in there.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates