April 18, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/d9tzrd #
  • This is what I call a great night. twitpic.com/3hpcv #
  • U.S. monks put faith in wrinkle-cream to raise funds usat.me/?34799250 // who says business and ministry don't mix? #
  • Jammin to Cold Play with the windows down. #
  • Another Patriot soccer game down. Now off to coach track. Just another full Saturday. #
  • Leaving the track meet. Our team did well. #
  • RT @guykawasaki: Social media director's entrance exam adjix.com/kw6i see also social-media.alltop.com // I passed. You? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates