April 17, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Co.. tinyurl.com/dyud5f #
  • I'm back... In 26 hours I missed 57 emails, 21 phone calls, 6 voicemails, and over 1700 tweets from tweeps I follow. It's good to be back #
  • Twitter Is My Help Desk: This content from: Duct Tape Marketing Twitter Is My Help Desk Over the course of the l.. tinyurl.com/c6jlqy #
  • For those wondering why it looked like I tweeted over my 26 hours of being unplugged. All of that was automated. The silence was very good. #
  • a #orange09 #followfriday @samluce @jonathancliff @jabberfrog @kennyconley @prince4jc @robinmckee @danscott77 @ericechols @coffeewithchris #
  • going outside to play with Patriot, Azlan, and a mad dog named Toodles. #
  • So I hear @Oprah did a show on Twitter. She already has over 100,000 followers. Did anyone see the show? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates