April 16, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Couples' Small Group. #
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/ch7doc #
  • Tech bellwether Intel's earnings top forecasts by 8 cents a share usat.me/?34764916 // it's nice to see good news #
  • Looking forward to our staff getaway tomorrow. Still need to clean out my car. Sleep or clean out the car. You got it... Sleep it is. #
  • Facebook Connect makes signing into your sites fast usat.me/?34765980 // for all you Facebook lovers this is nice #
  • It is a prayer type of day. #
  • Going to unplugged from all technology including my phone for 26 hours starting in 20 minutes. Prayers are wanted and needed. :-) #
  • Unplugged. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates