April 15, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/c7rr39 #
  • Watching #idol. Adam is just gifted. #
  • Searching twitter for gold. All I have found is really good information and connected with to many people to count. Maybe gold tomorrow #
  • The popularity of Twitter has some relationships in a twist usat.me/?34766274 // nice article #
  • Getting ready to solve the world's problems. OK, maybe not but the oatmeal is good and the company is great. #
  • RT @samluce: New Blog Post: A Tale Of Two Signs: uptownkids.tv/wordpress/?p=1278 #kidmin // I couldn't say this any better #
  • Printing the set for our next Elevate series which is Center Stage. Very nice series on worship, lots of video though. #kidmin #
  • Putting Twitter's World to Use adjix.com/tu65 // A nice New York Times article about the twitterverse. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates