April 14, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Pa.. tinyurl.com/c7wo2o #
  • Operating system focused at kids.: Check out Qimo. Qimo is a desktop operating system designed for kids. Based .. tinyurl.com/dea8pv #
  • Wanted: 100,000 places to play usat.me/?34752806 // #kidmin rate & promote your church's play space #
  • Facebook use linked to less textbook time usat.me/?34754552 // that's why I prefer Twitter over Facebook. :-) #
  • Meeting Tuesday is going very well. How's your Tuesday? #
  • Management Staff meeting. #
  • 2 Min. Tuesday: Imagination Movers: Patriot and Azlan love the Imagination Movers. Therefore they picked today's.. tinyurl.com/ccdvsl #
  • Just had a great meeting with our Spiritual Growth Pastor, Tom McKittrick. #
  • RT @chadricks: Staff meeting to stop following Matt McKee or to plan our twitter intervention we haven't decided yet // I say unfollow #
  • Soccer practice #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates