April 6, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/cgwjgz #
  • Just finished MediaShout for tomorrow's talk. Speaking the next 3 days at Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy. I can't wait. #kidmin #
  • Tech firms eager to gobble stimulus funds usat.me/?34675264 // so are all other firms but I'm addicted to technology :) #
  • Chapel at CHCA this morning. Those kids rock. twitpic.com/2wv85 #
  • Communities print own currencies to keep cash flowing usat.me/?34676402 // this is wild. I think I'm going to print my own money... #
  • Ministry Monday: We Forget: I wrote a guest blog post on Gina McClain's blog at www.jabberfrog.com. Gina .. tinyurl.com/dhntvw #
  • RT @kevincooper: i want a friendfeed t-shirt // I second that. #
  • I finally have a reliable remote/presenter that works with MediaShout and Vista. Now I have to remember it in the morning for my talk. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates