March 18, 2009

Sign Wednesday: Sheet of Integrity


Here is my completed March Madness 2009 bracket. This is the official one. What do I mean by that? Each year I fill out plenty of brackets in a bunch of different leagues but I always consider one to be what I hope and think will happen. I like to call this bracket my sheet of integrity.



Of course I don't expect to get every game right but I do hope that some of the upsets above come true.

Oh yeah, if you couldn't tell, I think the Big Ten is way overrated this year and didn't deserve to get 7 teams in the tournament. I also think that the Big East is overrated but somebody has to win some games.

So what do you think? What do your brackets look like? Do you have a sheet of integrity?

By the way, the March Madness bracket is a sign. Probably one of my favorites. It's one that that changes every year and says a lot about the person who fills in the blanks. I think we need more signs like this.

comments

2 Responses to "Sign Wednesday: Sheet of Integrity"
  1. Anonymous said...
    March 18, 2009 at 3:01 PM

    Wait. There must be a mistake. Where's Kentucky on this bracket?

  2. Anonymous said...
    March 19, 2009 at 8:28 AM

    All that talk about Memphis not being able to compete and such and now they are your champion????


    All I can say is...


    well done!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates