March 21, 2009

Daily Tweets Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • back to watching as many basketball games as possible. #
  • 13-seed Cleveland State shocks Wake Forest 84-69 usat.me/?34515258 // no I didn't pick that upset. #
  • Patriot & Azlan just said "Dad, we love your music! It is so cool!" listening to the new U2 album. That's what I'm talking about. #
  • Patriot is getting ready to play the 1st soccer game of his life. He is very excited. twitpic.com/2bf4y #
  • Patriot is doing well. He had 1 shot go just left of the goal. Here he is coming in for the half. twitpic.com/2bgsq #
  • Patriot didn't score but he did enjoy the snack at the end of the game. twitpic.com/2bj6t #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitter

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Tweets Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates