March 27, 2009

Daily Twitter Summary


Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy.
  • Daily Twitter Summary: Just in case you missed what I was doing or care about what I find interesting. Enjoy. Da.. tinyurl.com/cx4rvc #
  • Just added myself to the wefollow.com twitter directory under: #kidmin #tech #marketing #
  • Most expensive home for sale: $150M for Aaron Spelling's mansion usat.me/?34576026 // Feel like moving to LA? #
  • Did some social media consulting this morning for @drmattfinke #
  • YouTube Friday: Twouble with Twitters: This video is to funny hope you enjoy it. tinyurl.com/djfvn9 #
  • Took our puppy to the Vet. We have an ADHD-slow learning-extra excited dog. Vet's words not mine. Now what? #
  • Just got back from walking around the neighborhood. Met some more of our neighbors because of our puppy. I guess we will have to keep her. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter You can follow me on Twitterif you would like. I would love to connect.

comments

0 Responses to "Daily Twitter Summary"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates